Sunday, October 29, 2006

Waiting and waiting....

That's what we did all freaking day. The gal that said she would watch my doggies while we are out of town SAID she was coming by to meet them today. All morning was a frenzy of cleaning and all the doggies got baths. I got tired and laid down for a while, still no call. Finally The Canadian had to run some errands so he left for about 2 hours. NO call. Finally at 4 I called her and she said she was just finishing up a late lunch and she would call be back in about an hour after seeing what her hubby had planned. No call. Finally we left and went grocery shopping, no call. Its 8:35 now and no call. You know when I tell someone I am going to be somewhere, I show up or at least call. I don't know how reliable this gal is going to be but then again Beggars cant be choosers. Maybe I just be nit picky but I do expect someone to come when they say they are coming. gyrrrr.

But the house got a good cleaning that it needed so I guess its ok. I was going to post pictures of clean doggies but blogger is being a biatch again.

Still it irritates me that she didnt at least call. I work with her so I will see her at work tomorrow and I will expect an explaination.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

No dog of mine would ever stay with her now...get someone else!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

She sounds like an airhead. Don't know that I would trust her....is there someone else that can let the doggies out?

10:32 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

grrrrrrrrrrr.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ugh,that is SO rude!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right Mel...you get her girl. People gotta have some decency about'em.

How much does this gig pay? I can take a second job.

2:49 PM  
Blogger X said...

That's not being picky at all. If you have plans or whatnot...a call is in order .... you shouldnt expect people to wait for you...we do all have lives after all! I hope you get your explination!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

responsible people call. irresponsible people blow you off.

I wonder which category she falls in?

7:26 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

She definately has acquired a bad habit. There really is no excuse for that, though I'll bet she always has lots of them. Good luck.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she's this unreliable while you're still around, how reliable will she be when you are not? Mel, I don't like this!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home