Monday, November 20, 2006


Its MONDAY again.

When I am rich and famous I will not do Mondays! LOL

I am pissed off at General Hospital. Yes, the soap opera. I was addicted to Luke and Laura back in the day. I skipped many a college class to watch them and the whole ice Princess thing. Then Genie Francis decided to take some time off and marry a star trek guy and have babies. I am all for that, but I worked and had babies too! NO she decides to only be on GH in sporadic doses., And they have her kidnapped, whatever to explain her absence. Now she has some mental problem, and she cant remember stuff. Lame lame lame. So they bring her back for Luke and Laura to renew the vows, and I get sucked in again, dreaming of a happy ever after for the duo but NOOOOOOOOOO Genie Francis has to go back to Maine to be a mommy. Blech. I say recast the bitch so luke and laura can live on!!! *sigh* I am so not watching that show again.

Today there is a headline on CNN.Com...... PENGUINS BEAT JAMES BOND. Hehe. Thought that was funny.

Happy Monday.


11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch it on and off. I agree it was completely lame to bring her back for this... what a desperate attempt at ratings.

I haven't seen the movie "Happy Feet", but I'm sooo tired of penguins because of the advertisements for it. Ugh.

1:05 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i'm glad that the penguins beat bond..ugh...bond...stupid bond...(i'm wondering if i'll catch shit for that)..i saw happy feet on the weekend with my mama..it was cuuuute!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mondays suck for me too. Somebody needs to beat James Bond in my opinion.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not got a clue what show you are talking about but we too have a few of our own that are like that! I remember being like that over"days of our lives" hehehe cant believe that it is still running - I mean after all these years I can pick up after 2 or 3 episodes exactly what has been happening! When I become rich, famous and powerful, I will declare Monday's part of the weekend! heheheh Take Care!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as I recall Luke raped Laura and she bacvame involved with him after that!I quit watching it when they glamorized the whole rape thing.Like you are really gonna fall in love withthe man who raped you Yeh, right!Sorry,Mel but I am a All My Children fan or was in the day. I haven't seen it in forever but I bet i could catch up in no time!I agree with you that Mondays suck. I think men invented workweeks because if it were women we would never work Monday or Friday!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hee that movie sure does look cute!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LOL at the headline... I of course had no clue at first, so I had to think - which is a terrible thing to do to a gal on a Monday night!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, you KNOW you're gonna watch it again, who are you kidding? :)

On another note, yea penguins!!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will suck you back in... like a fish caught on a hook.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I don't think it will be as big as the first time. I read the guy who played Luke had to move to Amsterdam to get peace and quiet. hahaha!

Sounded like the storyline was weird. I never watched GH. Sure have a big comment on it though.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

You are such a nut *hugs*

I was made to watch that wedding back in the day.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home