Friday, November 03, 2006

Thursday/Friday thirteen


Got this from Jen
.

I am always a day behind it seems!

Anyway 13 more exciting facts about me:

1. I will go buy a new watch when the battery dies instead of just replacing the battery. I am hard on watches, so I never go over $20

2. I cannot stand to wear clothes of any kind when I am sleeping.

3. There is always a mountain a laundry at our place. I was able to keep up with it better when the kids were here and I had 3 times the laundry!

4. I read obessively. I am reading 3 books right now...Dry, Daughter of the blood, and Dance of the Gods.

5. I am addicted to my cell phone, yet I rarely get any calls LOL.

6. I am slowly figuring out my MP3 player, and wonder what I did without one.

7. I love gaudy rhinestones and Glitter. All my tops and shoes are some bling on them.

8. I hate to open my bills. Sometimes I am late paying them not because I am broke but because I just hate hate hate dealing with them. I save them in a pile and pay them once a month. Luckily, Hubby is the opposite of me so he pays the mortgage and power bills.

9. I am sickenly prompt.

10. When I was 20, I wanted to have Billy Joel's babies. But then he met Christie Brinkly and I just could not compete with her. I still cant, she looks great no matter how old she gets. I still love me some Billy Joel though. I still cant have him because I keep getting older and he likes them young these days.

11. I stopped coloring my hair 2 years ago. I am rocking the grey hair now baby!

12. When my husband is in a bad mood, it puts me in a bad mood too. But it doesnt work the other way. I can be in a really lousy mood while he is in a chipper happy mood. (he would hate those words LOL he is not a "chipper" kind of guy)

13. I cant think of anything else!!!

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Oh crap! Your #8 just made me realize I have to pay some bills today! LOL...thanks for the reminder!
Great TT!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

hey You!
I'm thinking about rocking the grey hair too.
I'm growing out the red dye to see how much of it I actually have
and will decide then what to do!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Blazer, I am working on mine this weekend!! I swear I will LOL

Ms L, the growing out part is the hardest part. I dont think I look too bad grey, but I miss the bounce the chemicals gave my hair.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did great, Mel!

I'm totally with you on 1, 3, 4, and 8. I always replace watches rather than batteries, I hate laundry, I love reading (my job is reading and then writing about what I read), and I hate opening my bills as well. I can afford to pay them, I just hate DEALING with them.

7:33 PM  
Blogger poody said...

OMG I have everything blingy too and the thing with the bills I swear I used to be like that until I got so far behind I got into trouble. I hated to pay them too. Money was there but not the will!Now I get a reminder for all the bills due and pay them online.For some reason it seems like fun that way,like I am buying something!I like to be on time too and stress if I am running late. Comes from all those years of working hospital shifts.No one wants to wait on you because you are late. And do not even get me started about the movies and how earky I have to be to get there!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

That would be me too Mel...

The "I can't think of anything else" part that is :)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I hate paying bills as well - it's not that we can't afford to pay them - I just hate dealing with them. But if Hubby was responsible - we'd be on the street - because he'd forget to pay any of them.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Nice list, even if you didn't make it to thirteen.

I love grey hair. Always have.

I never sleep without clothes. Even in the summer.

Pay those bills! :)

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home