Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yesterday, 19 years ago, I did one of the 2 best things I ever did.

Does that sentence make any sense?? LOL. Yesterday was Stuffgirl's 19th birthday. Here she is in her usual outfit, jeans and flip flops. I dont know what she will do when flip flops go out of style, she wears them even in the dead of winter!

Suffgirl does not do change well, she was 3 weeks overdue and they finally ended up inducing labor. This was so her, she hates change and wants everything to stay the same, but she is learning life is about change. She also walked at 7 months!!! She doesnt like change but she likes to go go go.

Anyway, thats my girl. I love you stuffgirl with all my heart and I will always be here for you.

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

what a beautiful picture!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, flip flops will never go out of style! Look at her and tell me you didn't look just like that at her age I know I did well, maybe not that pretty but the clothes yep!Happy Birthday Stuffgirl!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Congratulations to you. You are doing a fine job. She is a lovely girl. That scene is great too. Is that a public garden? It's so beautiful that I'm jealous.

11:34 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

happy birthday to stuffgirl...19....oh.to.be.19.again....*sigh*

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Stuffgirl!!
I am with her I hope flip flops never ever go out of style. :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Congratulations! Happy Birthday, Stuffgirl!

I can't stand flip flops. That little thing between my toes send chills up my spine just thinking of it.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Happy Birthday StuffGirl!!

19 is a GREAT age!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thanks guys

Poody I would still wear jeans all the time if I could LOL.

Gary, I think think that picture was taken in Maymont Park in Richmond, Va. You would love it there, it has a japense garden, an Italian garden and several others. We used to go there all the time, its one thing I miss about home.

Thanks Me, Fab, Nicki and Lael. I dont know If I agree about being 19 again, I wouldnt want to do it again !

Lynda, I feel the same way about flip flops!! I wear slides in the summer but never flip flops, I cant stand anything between my toes!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

She is a beautiful young gal...

7:45 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Happy Birthday to Mel's little girl!

It goes by waaaaay too quickly doesn't it?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Flip flops will never go out of style! :D

The picture is very nice. The flowers make it so colorful.

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home