Sunday, January 21, 2007


Comments whore....
can Anyone answer why I got more comments on a post that most people couldn't read than any other post?? Does this say something about how boring I am? I think so.

Its a dreary miserable Sunday here. They were calling for an ice storm but then they changed it and its 43 now no ice but its rainy and damp icky cold. I hate cold weather!! How much further south do I need to move to get away from winter? Last week it was so mild that the daffodils were blooming. See, the flowers are as confused as me!

Beth had posted about addictions and I responded in her comments but thought I would list my addictions here too. Join in, its fun!

These are in no particular order

1. TV. I have always watched too much TV. I am better lately and don't watch nearly as much but I cant Miss The Office, Earl or Greys! Waiting for new episodes of Heroes, Sopranos, entourage and Project Runway.

2. Banana pops! Mayfields changed the name from banana stix to banana pops. Doesn't matter, I still have to have some!

3. Tim Hortons coffee. I fell in love while visiting the Canadians homeland and now have to order off ebay for my fix.

4. Carbs. If its got noddles or Rice and is served with Bread than I am one happy camper.

5. Blogging

6. Pogo.com and now Bunco on MSN (thanks Zed!)

7. Minute Maid Fruit punch. I used to be addicted to Coca Cola and still drink those at work for the caffeine but at home I have to have fruit punch. Talk about Carbs and sugar. I do drink a lot of water though too.

8. Music. I really am enjoying my new toys, my gigabeat and my Sirius Radio.

9. my hubby. I complain sometimes but I love him so much its scary. Gwen Stefani summed it up, "I still love to wash in your old bath water, makes me feel like you couldn't love another. I cant help it, you're my kind of man" I tried to upload the video but it didn't work. Just picture me as Gwen (I wish)

Update, now the ice storm is maybe back on?? LOL This global warming is confusing us all!



10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My addictions (only the first three are in order of importance):

(1)coffee
(2)Starbuck's coffee
(3)fresh ground coffee
(4) fresh-baked Italian bread, still steaming when I butter it (not margarine ... BUTTER).
(5) dark chocolate
(6)Pogo.com (Mahjong)
(7)The Hubster
(8)The kids
(9)The grandkids
10)Making something out of nothing (crafts)

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot one ...

Anything Beatles. Music, books, memorabilia, anything.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I'm farther south and it's raining and cold STILL!

Your list of addictions looks like mine, which I'll try to post soon.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I love Gwen Stefani!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got too many addictions.

It's all rainy and cool here too, sucky weather for Georgia but no ice or snow, thankfully!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hey Gwen, how's it goin?!

I love Project runway too and can't wait for a new season, but I have to have Tim Gunn....

And I should have included solitaire on my list. I HAVE to play on my computer everyday...and I play until I win! Again...no wonder I'm not having any sex!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love anything banana. What are those? Ice cream? Candy? They sound good.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Hmm! What are these banana pop/stix? I can't believe there is a dessert I'm unfamiliar with...I love TV, too. I read a lot as well so all those "TV fries your brain" people can just go suck it.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

We're confused here too at +4,woohoo!
I'm a carg girl too;p

4:47 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Mmmmmm, Tim Horton's coffee is a staple of mine, but if you have a chance, try a cup of Saltspring Island coffee. It's absolutely lovely!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home