Sunday, January 14, 2007


Its official...I am old.

I had fun bowling. I didnt bowl though but it was fun nonetheless. Next time I will bowl, but I need my own shoes, I just cant see wearing those shoes that everyone in the place has worn! I mean ewwww!
Anyway, I need to talk about my hair. I have mentioned this before on my blog but I stopped coloring my hair 2 years ago. I have alot of grey but still some brown...ok its mostly grey. But I kinda like it,. it looks frosted I think. I just hate the continual upkeep of dying my hair. I dyed it over 15 years and I am tired of dealing with it! Anyway, it really irks my friend Judy. She hates that I wont dye my grey and Saturday she told me I looked old. I ignored her as usual. But then TODAY I went out to breakfast at the Golden corral breakfast with another friend. After we ate my friend was looking at the receipts and asked why my breakfast was cheaper than hers. I looked and they rang me with a senior citizen discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACKKKKKK! I really cannot deal with that. I am buying me some was in color tomorrow.

I am thinking of getting a Betta fish for my desk. I will name him Kiefer. Or Jack Bauer. I wonder if Kiefer has to dye his hair. Probably not *sigh* I am so not ready for a senior citizen discount!!!

24 was awesome tonight! I missed it so.

Later

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

SENIOR DISCOUNT??? Quick, as fast as you can, and I mean FAST, get you some hair color girlfirend...NOW! that is a shame. I found a gray pubic hair once...TMI, I know...color that crap!

ya, 24 was really good last night..can't wait for tonite!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

LOL. I would take the discount. HAHAHAHA!

6:43 PM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL I need a senior discount! I have a friend who went gray at the ripe old age of 25. She wil never not dye her hair because of this. I have several grey ones now and keep pulling them out but my cousin says I will go bald eventually.

11:24 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

LOL, I will call you distinguished :)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home