Thursday, January 18, 2007


Ice Ice baby....
well we are in the middle of an ice storm here is redneckville. I don't know whether to get ready for work or not. If the schools are closed then we are closed and the school district here waits FOREVER to freaking decide anything. I want to go back to bed. There is nothing better than sleeping when an ice storm is raging.

I just saw where TR Knight is going to be on Ellen today!! So I hope I get to stay home and see that since I am
don't have my TIVO yet (I want TIVO bad). I love TR! He is so cute. He plays George on Grey's Anatomy and there has been controversary about one of his co stars (the very handsome Issiah Washington) calling him a (insert gay slur word here. I refuse to use that word at all). This whole situation is really saddens me and I am on Team TR on this one. Why do people have to be so bigoted and mean? I mean come on!

News on the
Stuffgirl front, turns out her boyfriend is now saying he is "in a relationship" with the 16 year old. What pisses me off is he told Stuffgirl when he broke up with her that the reason for the breakup was she was too demanding and all his friends hated her, making her feel bad about herself when he just wanted to get in the pants of this 16 year old!!! I wanna go wring his scrawny neck!!! Really Its a good thing I live so far away because I am seeing red!! Lets chip away at her self esteem, and break up with her. She seems better and even went out on a date last night (she has 2 guys ask her out since they broke up) so hopefully she is better today

OK I better check the school schedule again.

Later

Update. I had to work all day. I didnt get to go back to sleep OR see Ellen. Damn.



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to hate it whenever the schools closed and they waited until the last minute. For two reasons:

1. They always waited until AFTER the kids were already standing at the bus stop waiting for a bus that would never come in a blinding snow/sleet storm.

2. I actually had to go get them because the school bus was notoriously late and the kids would stand there forever before they finally figured out it wasn't coming at all.

Then, I would pick up all the kids there at the bus stop and drive them all to their homes. There were 9 kids (including my two). I would always worry that someone would get hurt walking and avoiding oncoming traffic that couldn't see them. And those that had no supervision at home, got to stay at my house for the day (and I called their parents to let them know they were safe).

I never figured out why our school was the very LAST school to declare a snow day.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

We missed all the ice (thank goodness)... it went north of here although it has been way cooler than I like. Maybe you'll get the day off so you can watch Ellen. (I love her)

I just heard about this fued last night and it makes me sad. Wasn't there another fued several months back?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

ooh, I hope you get to stay home!

and uh, go kick that guys #$%!!!! What a stupid $%#@ to say that! what a jerk.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

tivo/dvr
is the greatest thing EVER

You gotta get it!!

Hope you get the day off
=)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah-ha...I keep seeing something on Yahoo! News about a Grey's Anatomy controversy but seeing as I am one of the eight remaining Americans who don't actually watch GA I haven't clicked on the link.

And not that I'm really, truly mean like this but maybe the ex-boyfriend will get a really nasty VD that makes it burn everytime he pees...I mean...I'm just saying. That was just mean...I'm sorta sorry...but then again...

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you expect to have any sort of extended career in Hollywood and hate gays?? And forget any sort of Broadway career either.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home