Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Nothing says romance quite like Larry the Cable guy...

I have to apologize for the quality of the picture, I took it with my cell phone at the local redneck Grocery store. I just couldnt believe that they had this product. And for a mere $6.49 its a bargain for sure. There will be some happy redneck women around here come valentine's day!

In more personal news I can no longer wear my wedding rings. They have been too tight for over a year and yesterday I almost ripped my finger off trying to get them off. My hands are swollen from my disease AND my weight gain has contributed to this. I never wanted to take these rings off they mean so much to me! But I am taking them this weekend to the get them resized. But I want everyone to know that when my pictures hits the tabloids (Damn papazzri just wont leave me alone) with a close up of my ringless hand and the caption ITS OVER that I am not breaking up with Brad Pitt ooops I mean the Canadian.

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

LMAO!
Those dang photographers are everywhere and catch you every time you leave your rings at home. hehehe

I would kill if someone were to give me that candy for Valentines! Tacky!!! Of course, I can't get candy because I'm on a diet because I'm fat because I eat to much stuff like candy. lol.

And BTW...
Brad is with me now.

8:19 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

hahha sherry..you're such a nerdo..hahaha..everyone knows that brad is with ME now :P

Well Mel, at least you're getting them resized so they fit better and you will be more comfy :)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I LOVE you!!! But Brad is mine, so sorry to tell you, but I wanted you to hear it from me first, and not read it in those damn tabloids...

I know I better not get one of those redneck valentines!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

You need to tell hubby it is a sign from the gods you should be able to have that affair with Brad Pitt now. Seems fair to me ;)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Me said...

hahaha....you crack me up

9:26 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

No. Frickin'. Way. I totally thought that was photoshopped! Can't believe there is really candy - romantic candy! - with his mug on it. I didn't think even the rednecks would stoop this low.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Watch out for them like a hawk!

The candy? nice...someone would die if I got that for Valentine's day.

2:37 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Love your sense of humor!!!! Take Care Mel.

3:24 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Larry the Cable Guy always turns me on....kidding! Who was the marketing genius on that one?

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home