Tuesday, January 23, 2007


I forgot to mention another addiction....


Celebrity Gossip. I just love it. I don't know why, and I know its bad but I cant seem to help myself. And I don't understand why some stars complain about the paparazzi but hang out where they KNOW they will be. Britney goes on TV to fuss about the media, and then in the next week is selling her pictures to People Magazine. Speaking of Brit, have I missed something? I don't think I have seen any pictures of Jaden. Is she finally wising up??


I know I am in the minority here but Brad and Angelina SO get on my nerves with their "I'm going to save the world" thing they have going on. Yes I know they donate time and money to the downtrodden. I feel like Brad is just into the humanitarian thing because he wants to continue to screw Angelina. Whatever. She couldn't even be bothered to answer questions at the Golden Globes. She was to promote her movies yet she is too above everyone else to be interviewed?? They acted like they were Royalty or something.Plleaze!! I really feel for Jennifer Aniston, having her xhusbands infidelity constantly in her face.


Can you tell I have nothing to post about?? Ha. Happy Tuesday


Later

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and what about celebs who adopted children from foreign countries? What? We don't have enough orphans in THIS country?

That totally irks the crap outta me.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

oh no you dinnit!!!!

Brad and Angelina? SAINT Angelina??! I love 'em but ya, they get on my nerves too....

And I haven't seen Brit's other brat either! I wonder if there'e something "wrong" with him, like they said about Suri....hmmm...maybe He's the one who's hiding cuz of his mom!

11:39 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Bradgelina are everywhere these days.Aren't they pregnant again? My mom is addicted to those National Enquirers and Star newspapers. I love the bold face type. Some of the headlines are so funny!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I've never like Angelina & it has nothing to do with me being jealous! I swear! NOthing! Period. lmao

The truth is I feel so sorry for Jennifer because the two of them are EVERYWHERE! And now in New Orleans?!?!

I don't know if you know of this site or even if you would like it but check it out.
http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pay about as much attention to celebrities as I do my ex wife's tyrannical rants!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I'm guilty too :) You got me into Pink is the new Blog too!

I have always felt sorry for Jennifer Anniston. They were only broke up a few months before he adopted Angelina's kids and got her knocked up too!

6:20 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Brad is becoming hte next Tom Cruise for me. Totally. On. My. Nerves. And Angelina...well, I never liked her that much. I always keep reminding myself what she was like when she was with Billy-Bob. I think she has issues.

And Brit and K-Fed, well, I just feel sorry for them. They're hillbillies in the midst of Hollywood.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I am so done with "Brangelina" and have been ever since they got together. Not a big fan of infidelity. Also done with Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson - idiots, both of them. I like celebrity gossip, too, and usually watch Entertainment Tonight. Britney hasn't posted pics yet because she doesn't want to have to split the money (she wouldn't ever just post them for free!) with her soon to be ex, K-Fed.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's a guilty pleasure here too...my old hairdresser used to know that she always had to have the latest smutty gossip 'zine ready for me.

The Brad/Angelina thing...I'm glad that they are doing what they do but yes, it's a bit over the top. I guess the bottom line is that people who need help are getting it whether or not they do it for the right reasons or not (which I don't know the answer to).

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home