Saturday, February 17, 2007


Clooney watch day 2.

George Clooney is in town filming Leatherheads. I would love to catch a glimpse of him...Or get a picture with him (me who hates being photographed these days). There are obstacles however. The hotel where the filming is has coverings on all the windows. They have blocked certain roads around it. But the biggest obstacle is that was in the 30s all day and the only time I left the house was to get stuff to make sandwiches (hubby is going grocery shopping tomorrow). It needs to warm up alot before I can try again. Wish me luck! All the girls at work are on the Clooney watch too . Renee Zellweger is around too, but I am just on the Clooney watch.

Hold on....I just read that John Krasinski, the guy who plays Jim on the Office is also filming here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This changes everything. Tomorrow I start the JIM watch. He's so cute!

later

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's CloonEy

6:48 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oops. OK I fixed it. See this is why I need his autograph so I can spell his name! LOL. Naw I dont want an autograph I would just like a glimpse so I can have a star sighting experience. I know its silly.

7:41 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

"Jim" from the office is my secret "McDreamy". ;)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Star sighting is fun. There is quite a lot of filming done here on the West Coast of BC (Vancouver area)and you never know who is in town.

But myself and several friends have accidentally run into, chatted with, etc. with "stars" and either not recognized or were unfamiliar with their movies etc.

We should be able to PICK which celebrities we run into!

10:35 PM  
Blogger X said...

I'm loving the Jim-ness. I wish I had the time to catch the Office more often! :)

12:21 AM  
Blogger poody said...

OMG I love George and Jim! I once took a picture of Tom Selleck when I lived in Hawaii he was filming in my condo building. He looked right at me and then said ''I think the light is better over here ''and walked down a few feet turned around and smiled at me. I have the photo and every time I look at it I remember that as he was smiling at me in my mind I was screaming he's looking at me!!! I also met Kevin Costner at the little store down the road from my house here once. They were filming in town and he was behind me in line. We chatted about lottery tickets and cigars. He is nice looking but reminded me of an Aggie. If you do not know what that is it is someone from Texas A&M. Real clean cut conservative good old boy.I mean that is what he looked like I have no idea how he is as a person. No picture of him though. Now get to stalking sis!

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man... Jim puts Clooney to shame if you ask me. Keep your eyes open!!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I notice someone anonymous spelled Clooney out for you. I wonder if it's HIM!!!

LOL!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

tell Jim Halpert
I said Hi!!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ooooh I'm jealous of all your star watches,lol
Nobody famous comes here,ever!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Love JM and the Office!! Clooney just goes without sayin'.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home