Friday, February 09, 2007


Stupid Atomic Clock.


I know I have been a slacker blogger this week, but really things have been pretty dull in Redneckville. Hubby was off for a week and now is on night shift so I don't see him much and have I mentioned how much I hate it when he works nights??? The dogs hate it too.

I got the coolest thing for
Christmas, its a clock, but its a wireless indoor/outdoor temp thing too! The coolest thing about this clock is its SUPPOSED to automatically set with the US atomic clock so you know the time is always accurate! I am kinda OCD about knowing the correct time all the time. So It was working just fine but the outdoor temp stopped being registered about 2 weeks ago. I am all like OH HELL NO I want my outdoor temp! So hubby figured out it was the battery (I think we used old batteries since it didn't come with batteries) and he put in new batteries and now I have the indoor/outdoor temp thing working BUT the clock was way off! What the hey??? I thought it set itself! So most of last night I was trying to get it to set itself, I read all the instructions (which of course are confusing to me) and tried everything and finally just manually set the damn thing myself. Stupid atomic clock!

Why is everyone so shocked about Anna Nicole's death? The woman was a train wreck! You know I just
don't understand people that use drugs. Life is precious, and drugs can KILL you! I for one don't have a wanna die, is getting high worth death??? I don't think so. Its sad news though, she was only 39.

On a MUCH brighter note its FRIDAY!!!
Yah!!! I am still tired from my trip last weekend so I will be catching up on much needed rest this weekend.

Later


5 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

do nothing but sleep this weekend! Sounds good, no?

I'm not really surprised by anna nicole, but man, how sad. there has got to be alot more to this story, i'm sure.

that clock would freak me out.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

We have one of those clock/temp things too. Mine seems to take several hours to reset itself after I changed the batteries the last time.

Rest is good for the soul!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Nothing comes with batteries these days. Battery chargers that hold 4 only come with 2!!

"Here, buy this product that is only 50% useful to you."

3:06 PM  
Blogger poody said...

have a great weekend Mel did you get the email I sent about the energy sessions?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Hey Mel!!! Come play my new game! :-)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home