Friday, February 09, 2007




Fantasy Friday!!

Me has started a new game for Friday. The week its my fantasy crib LOL. Play with us!


I think the pictures speak for themselves, I love
Victorian homes with the gingerbread trim and turrets (I think that's what those are called) and have always wanted one. Hubby, wants a log house, no gingerbread trim and all manly in the middle of nowhere. LOL So you can see we don't really agree on this. But we have a nice brick ranch house for now that we both love!

I also (since money is no object) would love a beach house. Not a house at the beach but an ocean front house. I would be scared of giant tidal waves and hurricanes but the peace of being right on the ocean could make up for all that.

later

9 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Yay! Thanks for playing!

I love your pics!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Beautiful pictures--wow. If you love Victorian homes, have you seen what Cape May, NJ has to offer--or Ocean Grove, NJ? Great stuff.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Love your pics...I would love a home on the ocean as well - walking on the beach, playing in the water ...ah...dreams.

10:35 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

My dream house is a log home. Though, I do like the looks of a Victorian. Very fun!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

OoooOO ~ I love those houses.
Mel, I can't seem to read your post again?!? It's quiet strange but I can see the pictures. lol

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Okay.. Now I can read it and I'm going to play too. (a day late)

12:52 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I wanna live at the beach and look out my window and see that view everysingle day for the rest of my life on this earth....I want it really really bad!!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger L said...

I love the house in the second picture. ;)

4:11 PM  
Blogger poody said...

it is all a bunch of symbols no words for me.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home