Sunday, February 11, 2007



My plans for a restful weekend fell through...
I had been whining to my friends lately (as they were outlet mall shopping) that they do all kinds of stuff together and I feel left out. So when they invited me to go bowling Saturday and then dinner that night I could hardly refuse! I forgot my camera and had to use my camera phone which takes really bad pictures. I had fun and I felt included but I still ha vent rested up from weekend away yet! The blurred Lady in pink is my Friend Bec and the other lady is her aunt. I am such a bad bowler. Judy br ought her handicapped son how can barely see or stand and he beat me!!!! LOL that's BAD. He was thrilled though, LOL I just LET him beat me.


My bother had to go to the ER friday because he has had the flu and couldn't breathe. My mom told me yesterday on the phone that "No one calls, no one comes by, I feel like I am just waiting to die". I have a sore throat and really cant deal with the thought of losing another family member right now so mom is going to have to un depressed and my brother just has to breathe LOL. I am taking Airborne for the sore throat.

My kids are healthy and having a blast being young and that's how it should be so at least everything is good there.

Later


5 Comments:

Blogger Spider Girl said...

Ah, bowling. The thing in life that I just can't seem to get the hang of.
You're not the only one. :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

That's right honey... Take time for yourself! You deserve and need it.

BTW ~ I can not bowl!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger poody said...

bowling is more fun if you are drinking! Hell anything is more fun if you are drinking!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

What is it about parents, whining and phones? Once I was at my dad's place and he couldn't workout his cell phone. I suggested he call Son#2 that has the same phone. He replied "WHAT! Why, he never calls me"

Believe me, with parents, you will never win.

3:25 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Your mom probably needs to join some kind of community group or something. Something where she can get out with other people and not feel so lonely.

I am sure it is difficult, since she hasn't been alone for so long, if ever.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home