Sunday, January 28, 2007



SUNDAY RAMBLINGS

I'm pissed today, I cant post utube videos anymore since I upgraded. I had a hilarious Office one to post. I dont understand it because Its part of Goggle too I think.

I got my rings back, Yeah! I missed them. I had to have a new head put on the engagement ring too. I have tried and tried to get a decent pic but I this was the best one. I really need to figure out how to turn off the flash on my digital camera.

Yesterday hubby and I went grocery shopping. I found Clamato Juice! I had to take a pic. Notice they had it beside the sports drinks haha! But get this! Hubby has drunk Clamato juice and likes it!! He says you can drink with beer. Clamato juice and Beer??? Really sounds nasty to me. Must be a Canadian thing. Has anyone else hard of this?

Later




8 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet said...

Mmmm maybe he meant lots & lots of beer THEN the clamato?

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, I just did my youtube and you have to choose "blogger beta". See if you can change your settings in youtube.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Teri I did try that must I must be doing something wrong. grrr.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

I agree with Fab. A beer sounds really good right about now, but since I have to leave for work in an hour I probably should pass on that.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

mmmm beer... (in my best Homer Simpson voice)

For some reason I don't think Beer and Clamato would be good, but then I don't really like beer and I've never had Clamato.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

WHY would you want to drink it to begine with? Does it taste good? I don't know......

9:45 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

i willhave to make sure I never upgrade then. Thanks for the FYI. Glad you got your rings back hun.

1:18 AM  
Blogger ditzymoi said...

the best bloody marys are made with clamato juice :)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home