Friday, January 26, 2007

More proof that hiking is bad for you....

woman saves husband from Mountain Lion

This is why I don't hike, there are critters just waiting LOL. Actually if my legs worked right maybe I would hike just because I could.

Someone asked what was wrong with my legs. I had heart failure 4 years ago and at the same time I started losing the use of my legs. I was diagnosed with Multifocal Motor Nueropathy, and none of the treatments have helped. Its kinda like MS I guess. I also have lupus and a history of blood clots (in the legs) so I am just a mess of medical issues LOL.

I try not to talk about it alot or whine about the pain, because really no one wants to hear and what can they do anyway? These week I have been close to whining though, Its been a bad week. Extreme temps make this worse and its been extremely cold here for the south this week.

BUT!!!! We were promised a 1/2 day at work today wooohoooo!! YEAH for 1/2 day Fridays!!

Later
OH!!! PS I guess, Can you PS a blog like a letter??? Well I am so deal with it. I wanna know who else cried during Greys last night?? I was a blubbering fool.

Later, really this time.


10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my eyes welled up. It was a good episode.

12:13 PM  
Blogger poody said...

owwh Mel my eyes hurt looking at this with the stripes running through it.

1:49 PM  
Blogger poody said...

okay now I see it! I know you have pain in your legs constantly huh? I wish I had a magic potion for you. I feel the same though if I could run I sure would just because I could. I cried like a big old titty baby last night starting with when George said he laughed when people told him he would never be able to talk to his dad anymore because it sounds so ridiculous. oops I am welling up just thinking about it. Better shut up before I actually get to spilling!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHoa...lots of medical stuff going on. Sucks Mel, I didn't know. sorry.

Still, I ain't hiking...never, ever.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I saw that story today!! Amazing. True love - and him being so calm to tell her to get the pen out of his pocket and jab it in the lion's eye! Yep, totally boo hooed at Gray's last night. I loved Burke's proposal. George's, not so much. Must be the grief talking 'cause just the week before he wasn't that into her...

6:50 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I didn't cry...but I wanted to!!! But my kids make such fun of me when I cry at shows...I wanna marry George! I love me some george and I hate Burke...or maybe it's Isaiah I hate...love the name Isaiah tho, that's my youngest son't middle name....but he's not a homophobe...he's a nice boy.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Oh I bawled at Greys too - it was good.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I think you definately have the right idea about pain, etc. Focusing on it all the time is not a good thing. Hope you are better. My niece had something similar that lasted for many months. She is much better now.

10:22 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I cry every time I watch that show. It's my weekly flushing of the eyes.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

There was, I think, an episode of SIX FEET UNDER, where a guy was killed by a mountain lion. It went "ROWR!" and he went "AIEEEE!"

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home