Friday, February 02, 2007


Snow day!

Yes, we got snow and ice here yesterday but it was not bad at all, and we are still going to go see mom this weekend. My brother called last night and said mom is not going to make it finacially and he has some ideas, none of which I am going to like, and she wont like them either. I really dont know what we are going to do. I dont know how they got in such shape.

Also the internet is cut off at moms now so I wont be able to check in and surf or anything! ARGGG. LOL. I guess I will get started on the crossword hobby huh?

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I am glad you get to make the trip.

8:46 AM  
Blogger poody said...

funny how his ideas are not going to sound good to you or your Mom! Watch yourself Mel!

11:02 AM  
Blogger poody said...

funny how his ideas are not going to sound good to you or your Mom! Watch yourself Mel!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Have a safe trip and good luck on those crosswords! :)

JT has been in South Carolina and got to see the snow yesterday... He sounded so happy when he called to tell me it was snowing.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm sorry 'bout your Mom.
I'll be thinking about you,and trying to steer your brother's ideas into a better place with my mind.(hey it could work!;p)
I like the arms on the snowman,very artsy.
Hope you have a safe trip!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Have a safe trip and have a great time. Love the snowman!!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i hope you have a nice visit with your mom and that you get her outta the house..it will be good for her :)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

It's always scary when someone says "I have a plan"

8:02 PM  
Blogger L said...

Love the snowman.

Be safe traveling Mel.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home