Tuesday, January 30, 2007


A new holiday for me me me!!

it was annouced at work yesterday that they are going to start to give us Presidents day off!!! wooohoooo!! I am so excited! SO haha to you postal and bank workers, I have one of YOUR holidays off too now. I am so happy about this.

In other news, we are going to see my mom this weekend if the weather is ok. so far it looks like it will be ok. My brother said he "needed to talk to" me and hubby but I will only see him Friday night at the applebees. So I am hoping he wont try to push the move issue, I guess he wont though if that's the only time I see him. My kids have plans Friday but are coming Saturday. My plan is to get mom out of the house as much as possible this weekend. She is becoming a hermit!

This cold weather is really bothering me, my legs have been hurting alot more. I am sure its the cold that doing it. Then yesterday I heard a stupid song on the radio and it reminded me of dad and I was crying and driving. Not good. But I have been doing better, lately I have only cried once a week and that's when Grey's is on. They need a happy episode with no death or dying dads or Amish girls. Is that too much to ask?? OK it was funny when Izzie said George needed so much sex he broke his girlfriend's vagina. haha. I wish my husband was more like George LOL!

later

10 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

A new holiday with pay is always a good thing!
(I'm assuming it is with pay)

Hope your trip goes well this weekend... And the weather holds out for you. It's still cold here and I'm so sick of it!!! I'm ready for spring.

10:24 AM  
Blogger poody said...

yeah a holidy you go girl! Have a safe trip and hold your ground with the brother! I love George and of course he is gay all the good are either gay or married!

10:48 AM  
Blogger X said...

Hugs about the crying and your dad!

Grey's always get's me teared up too...it's the show's purpose to make the viewer weepy, I'm sure of it!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

ya, I wish my husband was more like George too!!! What is it with these guys? Sheez!! I'm shoving it in his face all the time and I still get nuthin! ;)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Have a great trip this weekend - I hope your brother doesn't pressure you too much!

I'm understand about Grey's - it's been sad lately - love George!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Mel, just be mentally prepared for your brother's pushing of the issue. Let's face it, if he said he wants to talk to you and needs to do that face to face, I think you can pretty much figure out what he wants.

But on the bright side... yippee you're get off on President's Day!! :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Good shit! Your company hiring? :)

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broke a vagina? That dude IS the man!

Sounds like a good plan...hopefully the weather will allow you to go get Mom out of the house and enjoy some time with her!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W00T! Paid holidays ROCK. I don't have them anymore now that I work at a hospital but I'll throw them some love.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it goes well!I dont watch Greys. I like House.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home