Tuesday, April 17, 2007


Sneaking in a post

Everyone is asleep so I am posting LOL. I did read some blogs early yesterday. Here is mom in law with 2 of the little dogs. She loves the little dogs but they big ones she dosen'tt care for too much. She isn't mean to them but she wont pet them much. The Baby's feelings are really hurt and she walks around with the saddest expression on her little face, its funny!! I think they bonded a bit more while I was work yesterday.

The van is still not fixed and Hubby got an attitude and went to the dealership in town. He was kinda rude, LOL I thought at first we would thrown out. He walked in and said he didnt want any bullshit and he is paying cash and he didn't want to haggle and they better give him rock bottom price because there are too many other dealerships he could go to. And guess what??? They were falling ALL over him! I have never bought a car with cash before and it makes a difference I guess. He is going to test drive today and he says this will be my van so we will see. I have to work today.

Speaking of work there was more drama yesterday and I kept my earphones to my ipod on so I could stay out it. geez, I hate drama!!

later



7 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

man, I need to take your husband with us when we go car shopping!!

and I love the big dogs...

1:18 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Wooohooo,go HUBBY!
I love it when that happens!

And I love big dogs too;)

3:10 PM  
Blogger X said...

I hate drama, too! But for some reason...it follows me around :)

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice visit with your MIL.

Drama sucks, but makes for good blog posts sometimes... hee hee!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

I would get a T-Shirt that says
"I don't do Drama"

They'll get it :)

Enjoy your visit with your mother-in-law

Cute puppies!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I'm Melanie's sister and wanted to thank you for your cyber hug. Much needed......

xo Robin

10:07 PM  
Blogger Mad Ethel said...

Um, I'm going to borrow him when we go car shopping!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home