Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Stressed out.

I have had a stressful week. Nothing major but still things that get to you. Hubby's van has been in the shop for almost 2 weeks now. I had to work today even though it was my day off (that's another story, they could have done without me I think) Anyway, I had to go in late this morning, I had to wait for the cable TV guy to come (we switched from satellite back to cable, its going to save us money, I hope we are happy with it) then I went by the eye docs place and picked up my new glasses. On the way to work from there my tire goes flat. Really flat. So I am stuck at work and I don't hear from hubby and finally at 4:30 (I get off at 5) I call again and his van isn't ready and he had to come get me on the Harley. But he had to change the seat back for 2 people and he didn't put the backrest on and I have never ridden on it without a backrest and I was terrified I was going to slide off the back! My legs are so bad someone had to move my leg for me to get on and off because I cant. Then my right leg started cramping and has not stopped. I was in tears by the time I got home. Not my best day. But one good thing my new glasses are WONDERFUL I haven't even put my contacts back in I have just been wearing my glasses all day. The bifocals are good, and I really cant even tell the bifocal is there but I see to read better so I know it is. My old glasses were never right, I got them from another eye doc (who I wont go to again) and I complained to him several times about how I couldn't see and he said they were the right Rx and I not expect to have good vision with glasses like I have with contacts! He was wrong because I see just fine with these ones.

Its my week on the phones, and I hate my week on the phones. Yesterday a patient's husband calls about a bill and he wants to know exactly what we did. He called a few times and one time he wanted me to explain the difference between a regular pelvic ultrasound and a trans vaginal one. That was interesting for me and I told him the trans vaginal and slightly more invasive!! LOL Ladies, if you ever had one you know its more than invasive its downright violating. The whole office was laughing at me trying to explain it to a man.

My boss is picking me up in the morning. I hope our van is ready tomorrow!!!!

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Wow, don't you hate days like this. I hope tomorrow is brighter though. I have bifocals and it only took me two days to get used to them, I can see just fine but hate wearing them at night because of the glare.

12:53 AM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Whoa...that must the "Johnny Holmes" model!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the pain you have to go through. I wish no one had to go through that much pain.

do you at least get a cigarette after that vaginal test? sheesh!

10:40 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

A day like that would stress me out too. Hope your Thursday is better! Do you get off of work on Friday? I hope so! You could use that day to rest relax!

10:47 AM  
Blogger poody said...

Hey we are both having tramatic weeks huh? I suggest a side car for the motorcycle! How cool would that be? Glad the glasses are working out for ya. Picture please!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did ya'll get your van back??

Having a vehicle in the shop sucks!!

Hopefully your days are less stressful now.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

What's a "transvirginal inducer"?

9:03 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hey, tomorrow is FRIDAY!! No more phones for a while after that. :)

Glad you like your new glasses!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

uh...a "trans vagi-what"? what are you talking about?!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Slightly more INVASIVE? You think?

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home