Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Something in me snapped today...

My co worker, remember the hoverer? She hovers over my desk, straightening things, moving things? I have mentioned (complained)her before. She doesn't have a desk now, she is at a table unil they reorganize the office, so TRY not to let it get to me, but today I snapped and said something really rude very loud. No, I didn't curse but I said something pretty hurtful. And then I immediately regretted it and felt bad about it. And I will probably do something little thing to make it up to her.

Anyway, a while back Jen had a Thursday 13, 13 concerts you have been to. I know its not Thursday but I am gonna post it today. I hope I can come up with 13. Keep in mind I was very very young when I went to some of these so giggle if you must...

1. The Osmonds
2. Barry Manilow (I know I am gonna ribbed for that one but I was 13 ok??)
3.The Doobie Brothers
4. Willie Nelson
5. The Eagles
6. The Stray cats
7. David Bowie
8. George Thourogood
9. Seether

Well I cant think of anymore so I guess that's it. Not much of a concert goer I guess.

Later

13 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

I love Barry Manilow! I am into this group called clutch right now they came out with a new album Something on Beale Street but anyways of course it is in the car as I write this to you but get it you will love it!Promise

10:39 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I love The Eagles!!! don Henley is kinda hot but I hear he likes little girls....ewwww!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

So, what did you say to the Hoverer and what was her reaction?

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Osmonds! Classic. How was that concert?

And at my office I have the Small Talker. He corners anyone who will listen in the breakroom. His questions are unending.

Blake

1:12 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Mel, maybe your co-worker will get the point. Some people are just to thick-headed that it takes a mean-moment to get it through to them. I'm sure it will all work out fine.

I don't think I could even list 13 concerts I've been to, because I haven't been to 13 of them! And don't feel bad about the Barry Manilow concert, I once went to a Neil Diamond concert. Besides, Barry is a good singer.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never heard of Seether before. I wouldn't be embarrassed about Manilow, I think he's great.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I think you should just kick her. HARD.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have only been to one concert. LOL

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I'll post mine here, because I'm pretty sure I don't have 13 either...

1. Billy Dean
2. George Strait
3. Clay Walker
4. The Eagles
5. Colin Raye (I saw him 3 times)
6. Martina McBride
7. Brooks and Dunn

That's all I can think of. Lots of Country.

But we both saw the Eagles.. WE ROCK!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oooooh The Eagles!!
Love them:)
I hate it when I open my mouth
and crap comes out too.
Hopefully the icky shameful
feeling goes away right quick.
Sometimes though,certain people
deserve it and I still feel bad.UGH! lol

7:34 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

I wished that I could have seen the Osmonds!

I was supposed to marry Donny you know. Like, I know each of his family members by name even his Mom & Dad are Olive and Tom, I know his birthday is December 10, his favorite color is purple and lucky number is 14...

You're a lucky girl. I only got to see The Brady Bunch, complete in their yellow and lime-green 70's costumes, with midriffs and beading.

Hmmmmm.... something is inspiring me here :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

You redeemed yourself with George Thorogood

10:46 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

People who touch my things on my desk aggrivate me to no end! "Get your grotty fingers off my pen!!!!" RRRRRG!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home