Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Spring has come...Finally!

It really is spring here, the flowers are blooming and my allergies are acting up! Just thought I would post a picture of my flowering cherry tree...at least that's what I think its called. Anyway, its really pretty but it doesn't stay pretty very long.

I am thinking of getting a tattoo, very small and discreet, maybe on my wrist (haha like Britney). I am not sure what to get. At first I thought something with a greyhound but actually what I would really like is some sort of memorial for dad. I thought about his initials (JEB) or Banjo since he LOVED bluegrass so much. Any ideas? A banjo isn't very feminine and I am a girly girl so I want something girly.

Later

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a skull with a dagger through it, with a rose growing up and around the dagger?? And it could say something like "Born to Ride"

10:27 AM  
Blogger poody said...

You know I got a tattoo on my shoulder last year for my friend. I am planning on going back and adding to it this year for her death anniversary. On the wrist would hurt remember you want it where there is thick flesh and not close to the bone like wrist,ankle top of foot. Those will hurt worse for sure.

12:27 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I agree with poody, the wrist is gonna hurt. You want to get it somewhere where the flsh is thincker, and there is not bone that a needle could poke into...ouch. Is this going to be your first tattoo?

I can't give you any suggestions as to what to get. I'm sure it will hit you when the time is right!

12:36 PM  
Blogger X said...

Just don't shave your head like Brit Brit and you're good!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

That tree is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I might have to invest in one of those.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

oh, a tatoo on the wrist....I want one SO BAD.....my daughter says that a tatoo on the wrist is "total badass"...her boyfriend got one and his swelled up BAD, but now it looks good. He did say it hurt worse than anything ever had in his whole life!

9:22 PM  
Blogger L said...

Your tree is beautiful.

On the tattoo I have and I agree dont get one on your wrist, A banjo with your dads intl under it would be nice.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Me said...

A friend of mine just lost her mom unexpectedly. Her mom loved ladybugs so she's getting a ladybug on the top of her foot. I think a tattoo artist could do something neat with a banjo. Maybe a flower wrapped around it or a heart somehow with it?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Hello Mel, thanks for the comment and the visit to my blog. I have come accross yours and I like it, not too long ago I put the picture of the biker chick in my picture file, as my readers know I am an avid Harley rider. Well now that we have been introduced, I'll come back and visit more often.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home