Thursday, March 29, 2007

You learn something new every day....
I had lunch with a friend of mine yesterday. I was the only one who ate though. She had her tongue pierced a few days before and still couldn't eat much. I don't really understand the whole piercing craze, although I think a tiny diamond stud in the nose can be attractive. This gal as gone through alot of pain with this thing. THEN she tells me WHY decided to get it done. I am so naive, I thought she did it because f the way it looks! I guess I am just an old unhip
person but my sex life is just fine without studs in my tongue. ewwww


The soft contacts felt great but I couldn't see a damn thing with them. They are ordering me another pair with another strength to try.

Fab honey my eyes are way worse than yours. Sorry to disappoint. But you know what its like not be able to see.

Later

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Piercings are so gross. No offense.

4:23 PM  
Blogger QueenieCarly said...

That is such funny reasoning! I don't mean to sound judgmental, but how old is she? It sounds like a really young decision.

I had my tongue pierced for years, but took it out last February. Your girlfriend may want to look into why it's hurting her so much. I was okay by the morning after I had it done and it never caused me issue again, but I have read horror stories and I'd hate to think she's on a path down one of her own.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I just can't understand the tongue piercing thing...I don't get it at all. Maybe I'm just a total whimp, but ewwwwww.

It might be infected, she should have it looked at.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

is that "dick small" or "small dick"?!!! i crack myself up.

I could never pierce my tongue...no matter how great the blow jobs are supposed to be afterwards. Hey, it's not doing a thing for me! ;)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

I'm allergic to pain, so piercings on my tongue are right out fortunately. :)

12:44 AM  
Blogger Mad Ethel said...

I've had mine peirced for years too. It wasn't that bad. I just love body art. If my husband hadn't gotten to me first I would probably look like Amy Winehouse. As far as using it during sex, eh. It's not worth it.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home