Monday, April 02, 2007

I thought I would try a different attitude about Monday this week.

But so far its really not working. Mondays, UGH I hate them with the core of my being.

OH an update on my friend that Pierced her tongue. I went to the movies with her yesterday and she was eating popcorn! So I mentioned that her tongue must feel better and she told me she took it out, it was not worth it. So all that pain for nothing! Well, I guess she had a learning experience. OH, we saw Premonition. It was OK, not great but OK. Sandra Bullock I love but this movie was just eh. But then I watched The Holiday on DVD and loved that one, even though I cant stand Cameron Diaz. Hubby loved it too but he has this thing for Kate Winslate.

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

ugh...(for mondays)...that is all.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess I'll tell Trish not to get one now ;)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Monday's suck.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

loved, lovevd, LOVED the Holiday!!! I want to marry Jack Black! And I was mad that all he got was one little kiss and Cam and Jude has sex all over the place! good movie!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I heard a rumor once that once you pierced your tongue and took it out, it never closed. Wonder if that's true?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Hot,hot tea got me through that thick tongue stage when I got mine pierced,I know just how she felt though. It's pretty intense,waaay worse than the actual piercing!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I wanted to see Premonition, but I haven't heard any blogger say anything good about it.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate Winslet is beautiful. She shops at my site too! Okay, I lied. She doesn't...but she should! *L*

CP.

8:17 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Mondays blow chunks.
Thanks for the movie reviews. I haven't seen either one. I really, really want to see Blades of Glory. If you go to see it I'd love to read your review! I never go to the movies, but that is one I definately want to see!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I'd like Mondays better if I'd actually make money.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home