Thursday, June 07, 2007


How hot is it?????

Yesterday I passed 3 temperture signs on the way back to work from lunch. All 3 had different readings. One said 91, another said 86 and the last one said 93. I meant to call time and weather when I got back to work to see who was right but I got busy and forgot. So I guess we will never know.

Biopsy is at 2:15. Hopefully there will be no problem driving myself since the Canadian is working on his birthday. I bought him some cheesecake (his fav) and am planning on cooking pork chops tonight for his dinner, hopefully I will feel like doing that too. The ultrasound was normal lets hope the biopsy is but something is causing these symptoms!

I decided not to give the details because they are just downright gross. Does anyone use that word anymore?? That was a favorite word when I was kid, everything was gross or I was grossed out about something. I guess this tidbit of info really dates me huh?

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Zed said...

Gross, one of my favorite words. Yep, dates us. :)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I hope your biopsy went well. Thinking of you.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I say gross all the time

and when you want to put
the new england spin on it

you say "WICKED GROSS"

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I LIKE it Jen...I am so gonna start saying that!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Gross? I use it.

Hoping that you find something, and that it ends up being nothing... ya know?

10:00 PM  
Blogger People in the Sun said...

I use "gross," but my entire English vocabulary comes from watching TV so I don't know... Good luck on the biopsy. The human body sucks. If I could do it again I'd rather be a Cylone.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I use it all the time.

hope the biopsy went well.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Usually, we said it: "Ewww, like, that is so, like GROSS!"

9:08 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Yum, pork chops.

I love the word gross, you can use it so many different ways with so many different inflections.

Praying the biopsy goes fine.

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like grody.

And, you can tell me anything, since I used to work back office gynecology... I've seen it and heard it all.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home