Tuesday, June 05, 2007


I hate big mouth people!!!!

Do you know anyone that has diarrhea of the mouth? They just cant shut up no matter what???? Poody, I know you know someone like that! I have a co worker like that. She talks constantly! And as much as she talks she hears every conversation, every question in that office. I cant tell you how many times I have a question of someone else and she answers! She is also a miss Know it all! She is a nice lady but she drives me up the wall, I swear if the docs would let me drink I would be drinking heavily, she would drive me to drink! Anyway, yesterday she asked if I saw the Sopranos Sunday night, I didn't and I told her I was going to watch it on demand later (I LOVE LOVE LOVE that on demand feature) and then she proceeds to TELL me who got whacked and thus RUINING the whole episode for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad, and she doesn't understand why I am mad about it!! Mouthy bitch! LOL

Ok I guess I just needed to vent. I did watch it last night and I am not telling any details to ruin it for anyone else. But a piece of trivia that I did not know, Steve Van Zandt plays Silvio Dante. The lady that plays his wife really IS his wife in real life! I like Silvio, he is a killer for sure but I still like him. His hair has a life of its own LOL.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

LOL I think maybe your talker and my talker are related! I hear about the whole hearing everyone's conversation. That is the thing I think that makes me the craziest! Nosy ass bitch! Ha Ha now I vented too!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey welcome back, Mel! I missed you! (o:

11:10 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I have never seen the sopranos. whats wrong with me?! ;)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Ugh I hate people like that! I had someone who could not shut up and would always ruin shows for me that I have not yet watched. I finally told her listen, please do not talk to me about any thing non-work related because I really need to concentrate on my job.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The piture of the two dogs is so nice. I love it! My cat buddies are always the models my camera catches.

Miss/Mrs. Know-it-all is everywhere, i guess.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

So, have you seen Pirates III Yet??

Are you planning on it?? If so, I'd be happy to spoil the surprise ending for you!

Yes, we all have those folks that we would just rather walk away from and never see again

9:23 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I so understand your frustration - to bad we can't have her whacked.

But it was a pretty good episode don't you think?

And what am I going to do on Sunday's once they are gone?

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a second there I thought you worked in my office and was talking about someone I know. Then you made the comment about not drinking and I knew you didn't work here....

Yep everyone place has one. I go so mad the other morning I had a bottle of orange juice and was begging for vodak to add to it....

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home