Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thirteen thoughts that went through my head while I was having my teeth cleaned yesterday.

  1. I cant believe I forgot my antibiotic, thank goodness they had some
  2. Why is their TV on the other side of the room so you can't see it?
  3. I guess the TV is there for dental hygienist, not me.
  4. Rachel Ray really grates on my nerves.
  5. The noise that pick things makes on my teeth also grates on my nerves.
  6. Rachel Ray grates on them more.
  7. So how come no one has home water pics anymore? They used to be all the rage.
  8. I need to buy some groceries but only $20 worth because I am broke
  9. $20 in groceries really wont get much.
  10. Thank goodness tomorrow is payday
  11. Damn Canadian dollar is up!
  12. The child support we send to Hubby's ex in Canada has gone way up because reason of #11.
  13. Who the hell is this new dentist guy? He's kinda cute.
This was yet another another riveting Thursday 13 post.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

My dentist puts post cards from all over the world on the ceiling to give you something to look at!

7:37 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I love my dentist. He has small hands and that is a plus as far as I am concerned!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL,RR has the SAME affect on me too.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Rachael Ray gets on my LAST damn nerve!!!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Agreed, with that Rachael Ray bit, see here and here.

I don't know how an over-caffinated-gidget-lady got so many shows, maybe she married a network exec.

Ack. Wasn't I just saying how nice bloggers were. Shame on Sushiboy.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

lol! It's true, I really don't like her either. Although sushiboy hates her more though.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home