Friday, October 05, 2007








Friday field trip

I am leaving this morning for my week long trip to visit my mom. I should have lots of blog material anyway, and if we survive each other it will be a nice trip! I don't feel so great but I am going anyway. My side and back still aches and hurts but the Urologist (aka quack) says that my kidney stones should not be causing me any pain!? Funny how I was fine until the kidney stones came along and how it hurts exactly where my left kidney sits! Anyway, when I get back I have an appointment to see another urologist for a second opinion. Hopefully this one is not a quack :)

I leave you with the Friday field trip this week. Sunday hubby and I rode the wing to a park on the Saluda River. I dont know the name of the park but we go there a couple of times a years, its really nice! Oh, and if you bring bread THEY will come.

No internet connection so I will be out of touch. Boo.

later



12 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

What? how can you have a kidney stone that doesn't hurt? I have been a nurse for 30 years and I have never ever heard of that! No internet! Oh my!

1:32 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Have a safe and (hopefully) relaxing trip! I hope you get a chance to spend some time with your kiddos as well as some quality time with your mom!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Have a good week! Hope you and your mom can mantain your menatl health throughout the week! Great Field trip by the way. I love going to feed the ducks/geese. I'm jealous of your hubby's sweet bike. I would love a touring bike.

3:06 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I'll say this for South Carolina--lots of pretty scenery!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Blue Beak said...

Have a good trip Mel.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. I would not be able to survive a week without the Internet so I hope you do not go through withdrawal!

Uh, as far as I know kidney stones hurt like hell. They are aforeign body in your organ, how could they NOT hurt?

Oh and those pictures are my own personal hell. I am scared to death of those geese.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Have a nice safe trip, you know I am always looking forward to your posts specially the ones when you are out there exploring the parks and roads in top of that Gold Wing.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

When my sister had kidney stones, they had her doubled over in pain. You need a new doctor I think.

Beautiful pictures!

Have fun with your mom!

4:10 PM  
Blogger snowroses said...

Hello, really nice pictures there! Hope your kidney pains will get better soon. Take care

8:55 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

have a relaxing trip and take lots of great pictures...hurry back!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

nice pics

I love field trips

7:56 PM  
Blogger X said...

Have fun on your trip!

And honestly, ouch with the KS. I hear they hurt like a b*tch. Hugs!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home