Thursday, October 18, 2007

A conspiracy of Silence...

When my son was about 3 years old, we spent alot of time with my exhusband's family. One day we were at his sister's house and I left early for some reason and my son took off his pants and pooped outside on her sidewalk. Everyone decided not to tell me about it, because (wait for it....) I am anal about such things!!! But someone did tell me, and to this day I am mortified. My son doesn't even remember the incident.

I don't know what made me think about this today

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

oh my, he'd probably be mortified to hear about it now.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I'm guessing that's not a proper way to greet you if we should ever meet??

It's good to know these things.

10:24 AM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL I am just getting a mental picture of this toddler just copping a squat and pooping on the sidewalk. I would have told you and we would have laughed our collective asses off sis!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Mike Minzes said...

My post today has something of this nature HA!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Anal or not, that would embarrass any momma if ask me!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

He'll be thrilled to know
you shared his secret with the world

HAHahahhahaha
A conspiracy of Silence...
HAhhahaha

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

My son does not even know about this bog thank goodness! I actually have BETTER blackmail info anyway.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

How can he remember, he was three. Me I have a hard time remembering last week. lol

6:41 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Dump on their sidewalk? Probably blamed them for the breakup of your marriage...:) I could think of a few places I'd like to..never mind!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

As long as he hasn't pooped on anyone else's sidewalk in, oh I don't know, the last six months, I think he'll be fine.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Well, I guess he told them what he thought of them! :)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home