Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Its snowing!

I realize many of you (most of you) don't see this as amazing but it NEVER snows here. We get ice and sleet but that's rare and snow is really rare! Here is the scene out my front door I just took:

Thanks global warming, I hate snow. Sure its pretty but I am not much of a driver on dry roads so I really don't like to drive in it. The good news is, if they close the schools then my work will be closed!

Its so cold here that Jazzy asked for her sweater. OK she came to me and was shivering like crazy so in a way she asked. My other little dogs are cold too but they think I am trying to kill if I try to put a sweater on them!
Here is Jazzy in her sweater . She is not growling she has lost some teeth so she almost always has an Elvis snarl going on.
Now here is me and Jazzy, I was trying to stay out of the picture, I don't like pictures of me with my glasses on :
Later!



11 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Why are women always putting sweaters on dogs!? They really are OK with what nature gave them...

6:34 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

did it snow enough to make snow angels?

7:55 AM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Snow in SC, huh? That IS pretty rare!

I'm OK with a sweater on a dog, for the most part, but my pet peeve (no pun intended) is when people shave cats.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Buff :She really does get cold! Greyhounds and Italian greyhounds have very little body fat, it helps them run very fast but thier bodies can't regulate their tempatures like other breeds can. They can never be outside only dogs.

Doggy, its enough but then it sleeted (is that a word?) on top of the snow so its kinda crusty for snow angels :)

Suldog, People shave cats?? Oh the humanity!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

The climate is changin all over. How can the deny something is going on is beyond me. I am just sorry for our future generations. It was nice and sunny the past two days, today it's freaking freezing. Go figure!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

BoTB vote
right back at ya!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

Sure, you guys get snow but we here in the Philadelphia keep getting bipassed. I want some snow and now the South is getting it. WTH?

Lovely sweater, btw.

11:34 AM  
Blogger poody said...

hey get out there and make a snowman girl! I love the sweater. it always reminds mne of the line from Three Amigos"It's a sweater"

1:17 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Cute sweaters! My dog only had a t-shirt, and he hates it with a passion... so even though his hair is so thin you can see his spotty skin underneath, he prefers to suffer and shiver in the chilly wind. Poor silly pup!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I promise,I had nothing to do with the snow! honest!

I love the sweaters. if I had dogs like required sweaters I'd totally put them in on AND I'd most likely knit it myself. Just like if I had a dog with long hair..I'd give it a bow on top of it's head;p

9:29 PM  
Blogger Silverstar said...

What a great sweater. Dogs always look so cute in them. :)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home