Monday, May 31, 2010

well I had a sucky memorial day weekend. I have a painful bladder infection that just wont go away, my husband was on nights on weekend, then had today off. I thought maybe we could go to dinner or SOMETHING together but NOOOOO he decided to go night fishing. I am not mad really just hurt and disappointed. MY friends are with their families enjoying what they can of a rainy weekend but i alone. Again. I want my family, i miss them and doing stuff with them.

The good things about this weekend was sleeping in, always a plus, and getting a few things done around the house. So i guess we should always look on the bright side.

Yesterday i downloaded 3 new books to my Nook, lol. i can spend money and not even leave the house :)

I hope everyone else had a great weekend though :)

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home