Sunday, March 07, 2010

Wow I was really a downer in that last post. I have friends, hopefully good ones but still i always feel left out. Most of my friends want to do athletic stuff, hiking and dancing classes and i cant do any of that, although i can do a bit more than i could before, i still have bad legs. Oh well. I see the girlfriends on TV shows and wonder why i cant a group of friends like the sex in the city ladies or the ones on cougar town lol.

I have my cataract surgery Tuesday. I am nervous....its silly after my last eye surgery was more complicated but i am nervous about this. I cant wait not to wear an eye patch. :P

With all the surgeries and heart attacks in this house i havent been able to travel...I havent seen my mom or my kids since last summer. I miss them!

later....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

What about suggesting an activity you enjoy and can do. I am sure your friends would understand your desires to do something you can do. That's what good friends do! :)

Hee hee, my Word Verification is preflu. The flu before the flu. :)

2:06 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Hugs Mel... Of course I've been keeping up with you through Facebook but I'm back blogging again. Some things I want to say/write but can't on FB.

I hope the friend situation gets better for you... I know how lonely one can feel with they seem like they are loosing friends. xoxox

6:49 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Hope all went well Mel!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home