Sunday, December 21, 2008


Bah Humbug


So i am trying not to be depressed. I have so much in my life, why should i care that i will be alone both christmas eve and christmas day?? I trying to look at the bright side, after a few days with my mother hounding my every step next week i will ready to kill for some alone time lol. Hubby is working nights blech.


Yesterday i had to go back to my vets the first time since that day we had Jeopardy put down. It was hard...so hard. But to make it worse i had to wait to get my flea medication (I hate a fucking flea worse than ANYTHING!! well maybe i hate spiders more) and while I was waiting a family came out carring a large plastic bag large dog sized and they were all crying. I had sit in my van and cry myself for a while i leave. I am getting better but man that was hard lol.
The picture is Jeppy waiting for her dad on day last year, She always wanted to be the first one to greet him
Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Mel I love to hear you are trying to look for the positive side to your situation. So if your husband can not be with you on Christams make sure you guys have a fantastic time when he does come home. Christmas is not necessarily a day as long as you keep it in your heart. Merry Christmas to you and your husband.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Mel, I am sending warm iwshes your way. I am glad you are finding ways to focus on the positive. And you make sure and make the days your hubby has off extra special this year!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

She was the sweetest girl.

I remember,the day after Beans was put to sleep on my kitchen floor,I saw the vet who did the deed in town while shopping. *shudder*
It sucks:(

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home