Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Merry everyone!!

I spent most of today shopping!! I am tired, too tired to be depressed lol. I didnt need to shop but hubby did and i tagged along. It wasn't as crazy as i thought it would be.

My daughter is going to be able to spend almost the whole week me next week when i am in Virginia so i am thrilled about that. Not sure about the son, i know he'll be there when i get there but not sure for how long.

I took these sunday night when we went out for our anniversary. I forgot to post about it!! 11 years with hubby! I hope for many many more with him. He is the best, i love him more now than 11 years ago.

Anyway, enjoy the lights and happy holidays!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Merry Christmas Mel!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Happy Anniversary and Merry Christmas!

2:33 AM  
Blogger Jose said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I hope your wasn't too bad. How amazingly awesome that you still feel like that about your husband. Mi chica and I have been married for 27 years and we have the same sentiments you expressed. If you ask me that's what Christmas is all about.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a lot of fun with your daughter and that your son is able to show up. And Happy Anniversary as well!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home