Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am in Virginia visiting my mom...thank goodness this trip is better than the last one! she was sick before and paranoid. Anyway, she is better...she still has some issues but its been nice. my kids where both here...i miss them so much! They are both gone now ..off to enjoy new years like young people do...me i will probably be in bed at midnight.

Christmas was way better thann i expected...it was just me and hubby but still it was nice. He surpised me with an electric car starter...i cant wait until he installs it...i know i am going to love it so much. my car will be toasty and warm and de-iced before i get in it! I will be so spoiled!!

I am going crazy with lack of internet here this week. I have the verizon to go but it will only connect for maybe 15 min at a time. and this slowwwwwwwww laptop is driving me crazy too. The wi fi on my ipod isnt working and i cant figure out why...hopefully hubby can get it right or i will call apple when i get home. I am such an addict...its so sad. I havent been able to read blogs but i try to stop by facebook everyday. i like facebook :)

I have more but the internet disconnected 3 times while writing this so i am just going to post it while i can lol

happy new year !!!!

later

10 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Happy New Year Mel! I'm glad your Mom is better and your Christmas was good! I hope 2009 is a great year for you and your Family!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Glad you are having a better visit with your mom this time. Have a wonderful New Year!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Oooh, and electric car starter? Let us know how it works out!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Happy New Year!
I'm glad this visit is nicer for you!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

Yeah! You're back. I have been in a new baby coma for the last 7 weeks and just today decided to see if you were back! I can't believe you lost 52 lbs. You really look so great. Tell me how you did it!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I hope all is well.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home