Monday, October 11, 2010


i am a bad bad blogger. I know it, you know it (not that anyone bothers coming here anymore). I find it easier to do short blurbs as to what is going on thru Facebook but sometimes i need to say more or i need to curse (fuck fuck fuck) which i cant do there because my ultra religious cousin and her family is on there. Although they think i am heathen that's going to hell anyway so i guess i shouldn't care. But i do care what people think. I always have. And that sucks. I wish i could be like my hubby, he truly does not care what anyone thinks.

We have had a rough year, hubby's heart attack and my eye surgery and financial issues because he was out of work for 2 months. We are finally caught up finacially but we have NO cushion at all. We could cut back on cable or or smart phones but i am spoiled and I dont want to lol. thank goodness so far we haven't had to. But my work is thinking of shutting down and going to a medical billing service. They have already taken our insurance away, and my raise this year? .25 cents an hour lololol. I didn't even notice it.

Well i am off to said work thought i would post a pic our new doggie, Icarus. He is handsome don't ya think??

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Superwoman said...

handsome doggy! Glad to see you smiling!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

What a cute puppy! I am glad you got a new pet to take the edge off your difficult year.

I hope you are both doing okay health wise, especially with the no insurance! We are in the same boat, no cushion and living paycheck to paycheck financially. It's so scary and I worry all the time. But there is no way to build back up. I think of how we were two years ago and it amazes me. We may need to cut out luxuries soon too. :(

10:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

He sure is handsome Mel! I hope things remain stable at work, and that good fortune comes your way.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Can you send me your new greyhound, Icarus? He's so adorable and handsome! I don't know if he'd fit in my apartment, but I'm willing to give it a try.

I must say you have been a bad blogger. Oh sure, just let months pass before posting. :) Yes, I know, I let years pass, but I'm back to haunt you.

I'm sorry that your husband and you went through such tough times, but better times are ahead for all of us. I had a terrible 3 years and finally see light at the end of the tunnel.

As for cursing on Facebook, let's face it, your cousin already thinks you're heathen, so go for it. :)

Take care, Mel!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home