Saturday, November 06, 2010

The Biopsy is over, and i didnt bleed out lol yay. I fact i did quite well, although I dont remember what i said to the radiologist (who also happens to be my boss), I am hoping i didnt call her a cheap bitch for taking our health insurance away while the docs kept theirs (of course) lol. Versid is good for making you tell the truth i think.

I will find out monday what the biopsy showed and the course of treatment. Huge doses of predisone has been mentioned. Cant wait for even MORE weight gain on that lol.

Zed asked what this has done to me. For a long long time i have had terrible back and side pain. Mentioned it to several docs and was told that back pain could be almost anything. My abdomen is distended. I am tired all the time. Sometimes it feels like a baby is inside me moving around (really dunno what the hell that is all about). I have turned a yukky shade of yellow and my pee is bright orange. Thats about it. They only found this in routine bloodwork. The biopsy was to tell them how advanced this is.

So there it is. I have read up on this too, and had to stop, its scary shit. I too am hoping for remission.

My daughter came from Virginia to see me, and it was sooo good to see her. We didn't do much but being with her made me feel better. Yes, i am not above using this turn of events to get attention from my kids lol

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I am praying for good biopsy results for you! So if it is advanced will there be talk of a transplant? I read up on this a little and it seemed like that was the best option.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Thinking of you Mel.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Use it to the hilt, Mel. Whatever it takes.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home