Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good times :)

I started my meds Tuesday, so far i am not sure if i see small improvements or not. It still hurts, and the predisone is working on my attitude big time. I am ill tempered and i know its the drugs so I am trying to not bitch whine gripe fuss whatever. At home its easy, at work its hard to not lash out. But i am trying lol The good news is i am tolerating the anti rejection drugs well, now if it works.

Nothing else is really going on around here this week. I havent felt like doing much. Thought about trying to do some Christmas shopping this morning but the sales are still not great yet. I am a bargain shopper, lol or i try to be anyway.

I am trying to stay upbeat. Its hard, I wanna do normal stuff and I cant really do much of anything. Ugh. I am fighter though and i am NOT going to give up.

Maybe soon I will have good news for the blog. What a bummer this is to my readers lol.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Good times. Maybe a few shopping bargains will cheer you up Mel!
Hope things continue to improve.
[[hugs]]

3:35 PM  
Blogger Superwoman said...

Glad things are slowly starting to look up! Any progress is worth celebrating right? :) Good luck with the shopping.

8:11 PM  
Blogger bird231 said...

Mel!!
Just know that not only are people LOOKING at your blog.....but they are sending you gobs of white light and LOVE to get you through all this...
It's one thing after another, I know, but with friends...you can always get to the other side!!
:-P

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm so glad the drugs are turning around.
I say lash out,you've got a great excuse,use it to make up for all the times you bit your tongue;p

11:48 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Not a bummer, a look at what is going on in your life. Things can't be great all the time. I wish they could but this is life. I am just glad you are doing well and adjusting.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home