Saturday, January 07, 2006


Who Loves Lazy Jammie days??? I do do!!

Yes I am claiming this day and making it Mel's Lazy day! The Canadian is gone racing (remote controls cars, its a guy thing I guess) and will be gone ALL day. I am gonna take naps if I want and stay in my jammies all freaking day if I want!! Its MY day. I was tired this past week. I am tired alot, and I am so tired of being tired!! I go to the Cardiologist wendsday but he hasnt been real helpful. I am lucky to be here, I am lucky I respond to drugs yeah yeah yeah. I know. But does he REALLY know how I feel? I dont think so, he doesnt have 25% heart function, so how can he really know? I dont like to whine so you wont see many posts like this. I know I am luckier than most, and I am here. SO I am maxin and relaxin and chillin and having myself a quiet lay around day. GO me! wooot! Of course I have laundry and dust staring at me but I am going to try to ignore them! ha.

OH I reread my last post and it sounded like I caught Tom Green Smoking! hahaha! I found a picture of him smoking, it could have been an old before cancer picture. But it looked funny like I just walked in on him and caught him. Nope I have never caught Tom Green doing anything, never met the man although his blog is great, check it out! http://www.tomgreen.com/blog.php

OK back to being Lazy. The picture is of my 2 greyhounds Jeopardy and Wylie, looking out the door waiting on the Canadian to come home. The bitches sure love him haha. I have learned laziness from greyhounds, they have a masters in Lazy. I am not worthy! People think they are high enegry because they race them...HA!


Later

3 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

yaaaaaaaay for you MEL!! jammie days ROCK!! i love the pics of your doggies :) you should really post more..i think greyhounds are one of the most beautiful dogs around :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Mel,
You already KNOW I am a HUGE fan of jammie days! I try to schedule one at least every week. I haven't had much luck lately though...seems like some minor emergency inturrupts, and I have to dash out with out a fresh hair do and makeup. I am gonna give it another shot on Monday though, when the family is all off to school and work.

I love your furbabies! Greyhounds are just big huge lovable babies aren't they?

I hope your appointment goes well, and that your Dr. can/will shed some light on your condition. I know your not feeling well...and it's OK to VENT about it on YOUR blog. That's part of the therapy of keeping one...you can say whatever you like, and bitch and moan when you need too to.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I hope you feel better. I can have jammie day during the week, but I wore comfy pants. Spider Walk says that counts!

:)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home