Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hi ho Hi HO its back to work I go......

I really am not ready for this. I woke up at 4 with a tummyache, I know its worrying about work. Its bad enough there, but now there is an 18 year Temp that is out to make my life miserable. Geez. I just want to go to work do my job and come home and not have to deal with that shit.

We went and saw The Family Stone yesterday. Great movie but NO one told me it was SAD! I cried and cried. We invited the Friend whose sister is sick to go and I am so glad she didnt! I want to cheer her up not bring her down. They put her sister back in the hospital yesterday, its not looking good. Other than crying though I loved that movie...its was so real, just like a real family. SJP was excellent, and I always love Claire Danes.

OK well its off to work oh JOY

Later

3 Comments:

Blogger dixiedarling said...

Going back to work sucks!!! I am back today as well.

11:10 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

hope your day goes ok mel :) i've heard a lot about that movie..think i might actually have to go see it :)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

I heard someone else say it was sad. It stinks when you aren’t prepared for things to go south in a movie. Glad I know so I will avoid it until I’m ready for a tear jerker. Sorry you’re back at work. Seems like nothing really gets done the week between Xmas and New Years. Hang in there.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home