Monday, March 13, 2006


I cant believe I fell asleep

during Grey's Anatomy! I am sure how much I missed but I woke up to see her corner George in the elevator. Oh well, Its hard for me to stay up past 10. Sopranos was great though I thought BUT i got an email from 2 friends that said it was slow and not as good as before. LOL I thought it was good.

Stuffgirl went the military ball saturday night, i think it was a pretty big deal. I hate this crap though, I should be the one taking her to pick out dresses for proms and stuff and instead the stepmom gets to do all that. It hurts so bad but I guess to look on the bright side I didnt have to pay for a dress. She has promised me pictures but i didnt even hear from her yesterday. GRRRR. OH my dad tells me My son Korn Fan, has been in the ROTC for a while now and is seriously considering the military!!! What the F? I didnt know, had no CLUE. Last I heard he was in a band making music. I am scared to death for anyone that joins the military these days, now he is thinking of this? I am not unpatrotic but this is my son here. But I will be supportive because its his life not mine. I will be supportive. LOL I WILL be supportive.

Picture is Baby and Hubby. She sleeps on TOP of you. I cant stand it she is too heavy for me but he doesnt mind. Makes for a cute pic huh?

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

I love the picture...toooo adorable!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

That pic is sooo cute. I didnt even watch tv last night. Or I could of filled ya in on Grey's.

My son at one time was talking military scared the crap out of me.

3:41 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

heehhe thats is such a cute picture :) heehhe

4:39 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Cute pic.
Missed Desparate Housewives myself.
Loved Grey's Anatomy, as usual.

5:09 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Cute!!!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

When my sister's dog was small, he liked to curl up in your lap. When he got bigger, he'd lay alongside you if you sat on the floor with him. I liked that.

Unfortunately, he's grown out of that habit, and curls up by himself now. If you go sit by him, he'll suffer you for a while, but after enough time has passed that it won't hurt your feelings, he gets up and sits in a corner by himself again.

I miss my dog.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Me said...

ahhh.......what a sweetheart! Mine is not much of a cuddler so I would LOVE it even if she was on top of me!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

That is a really cute picture. My dog thinks she is an 80 lb lap dog too.

I don't know how old your son is, but hopefully he will change his mind. If not, and you are being supportive, maybe he will end up in Alaska or something. I would be worried too.

Sorry you missed out on helping your daughter pick out her dress. At least you can look at the bright side. I hope she sends you pictures soon!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Yea I wouldn't want anyone I loved to go into the military these days either.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home