Sunday, March 12, 2006


They're back, they're back!!!

The Sopranos is back! wooohoooo! I am really excited about tonights new episode. We even ordered HBO JUST for the Sorpanos. Friday night I watched the last 2 episodes from last season (which was like 15 years ago?) to catch me up again. We all all the seasons on DVd but that one. I had to watch Adrianna crawling through the leaves again...GRRRRRRRRRR I hated that!!

The glitch is Desperate housewives comes on at the same time and me with no TIVo. I am going to try the 2 channels at once thing on the TV but if I cant figure it out then housewives will have to just wait. Good thing its not coming on at the same time as Grays Atatomy cuz no way am I missing a new episode of that now! The Canadian votes for the Sopranos too which is a tough one for him if Eva Longoria is wearing lingerie again. He does love Eva in lingerie. And a guy he grew up with Currie Graham is on Housewives. He plays Lynette's Boss. He is quite good and I see him everywhere! he was on Boston Legal the other night and on House too. So nice to see someone we know make it acting, its a tough business.

later

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I don't have HBO :( That isn't fair. Enjoy your shows.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home