Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Grizzly man indeed....

I was off today. MIL and I watched the movie Grizzly man. How disturbing. I personally think he was somewhat crazy. At one point in the movie he is mesmerized by the bear poop. Hmmm. So sad what happened, awful way to go!

My friends are mad at me I am sure. We were supposed to go to Bike night at Hooters tonight and I was ready but MIL didnt feel like going and Hubby didnt really want to go either, and I was not going alone. So I had to call, they were already there. I imagine they are pissed LOL but I guess they will get over it.

I really got car sick today. We went to Table Rock park to a place called Aunt Sue's and shopped and ate lunch. MIL gets carsick so she has been riding in MY seat and I took the back. I get car sick too, though and I really got sick today. I get sick in the back seat on curvy roads. I wonder why it is I get sick in the back and am fine in the front? Anyway...back at work tomorrow oh joy!....NOT.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

MIL kind of sounds like a pain in the rear. Hope you ride it out.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I think it is cause when your used to reading in front then switch to back it thows your body in shock.
I got sick everytime I ride in the back. Hope your feeling better.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I felt the same way after that movie...there's a book too The Grizzly Maze,it's interesting and leaves one with more information,but is equally disturbing.

I have the same problem on curvy roads,I'm a front or back seat sickie though,uck,it's not fun!

2:47 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i want to see that movie and read that book..sounds pretty interesting.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Looking at the horizon will often prevent car sickness.It apparently sends a message to the inner ear. Hard to look from the back, I guess.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home