Sunday, April 16, 2006

Having an Easter Nap!

I took the cutest picture of my 3 little dogs napping in a sunspot this morning but blogger is being hateful and not letting me post pictures tonight. I'll post it later.

I havent had to the time to read all my blogroll since MIL got here, I feel like I am neglecting her if I spend too much time on the computer. So far so good with her visit, she is really a sweet lady and I am lucky I get along so well with her. Of Course we really dont see each other but maybe once a year. She loved hanging out with our friends today and fit right in. OH!! The pies were a huge hit but I didnt take any pictures at the dinner, I dont know why I just forgot. My bad. I am working tomorrow but Hubby is off. She wants to ride the Harley so I guess they will go for a ride tomorrow. Now I just HATE that that they are off riding and I will be stuck at work! It really sucks that I have to work for a living LOL!

Anyway I might not be around much this week...I hate it cuz it takes forever to get caught up on my blogs but I will, I am addicted to reading my blogs!

Later

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I forgot to take pics yesterday too.
Bike ride sounds like fun fun fun.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Work does suck. And napping is for the dogs. Wish I was one of them!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home