Monday, April 10, 2006


Some things are sacred!!!

I love my husband. I love him so much its scary. I love him more than its possible then to love another human. I would just about do anything for him....BUT he has crossed the line!!! He has taken some on MY Tim Horton's coffee to his work! Yes my coffee that I pay ridculously for on ebay, my coffee that you cannot get anywhere in the south! He lived in Canada for years and could have had Timmy's anytime he wanted and you know what he was drinking when we got married? Instant Coffee *shudder*. So I share my Tim's with him but only with him and now he is taking it to work and sharing it with his co workers! ARGGGGGGGGG! I thought I was going through alot of coffee lately. grrr. And I want him to ask his mom to bring a can with her but he says he wont ask cuz she might get in trouble...SO?????????? Whats the deal anyway? I have driven cans of Tim's over the border so surely you can fly a can or 2 (or 3 or 4). Double grrrrr. So anyway, I have to go check my dealer (ebay) cuz I truly am addicted.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

DOUBLE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....bad hubby...bad bad bad bad bad hubby...i'll have to look into shipping you some coffee mel...i KNOW how delicious it is :)

6:29 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

There is a Tim Horton's in the next town over from me(45 miles). I have never even been it.

I must not be a true coffee addict like you are Mel!

If I ever get over to that part of the state..lol I will see if they sell it and let you know. I would be happy to pick some up for you and ship it out :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Wow - that's just not right. It's a precious commodity he's giving away like that.
I've never tried it either but looooove me some coffee.

1:55 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

I was just gonna say that Nicki...we could hook her up with Timmy Ho's somehow...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

You need to booby-trap it.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I dont know if it actually is illegal to ship that coffee over the border. His mom sent me 2 cans for christmas one year and she had marked that it was candles on the form where you have to declare what is in the package. But people on Ebay ship from there all the time, the last one I got was from there.

Thanks guys ya'll are all so sweet!

8:09 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

Mel - a coffee update... I asked a co-worker who ordered coffee from outside Canada what the deal was. Apparently because the smell is so intense people use it to hide marijuana. I'm assuming if I had a receipt and a can that wasn't opened there wouldn't be a problem... wanna try it?

11:37 AM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

Mmmmm....Tim Horton's coffee. There is one about two minutes drive from me and another on the other side of town too. Life is good.

I liked the Snowbirds sign on your post. The Snowbirds team is actually practicing in my town this week. They are blasting over twice a day with an impromptu airshow. The kids at my preschool go nuts with excitement everytime they swoop past or do a loop-de-loop. :)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home