Wednesday, April 12, 2006


Very very disturbing....

In the past few days they have released alot of 911 calls made by people in the world trade center on 9/11. Then they released the last few minutes of Flight 93. I dont know about the rest of you but this stuff really really bothers me. Its been years, and I still am sitting here sobbing listening to this. The only way I can keep sane in the world these days is to try to block out alot of this stuff. There is so much pain and suffering in the world and I go nuts if I think about it too much. I should not have read that transcript and I knew how upset I would get but I did anyway. I dont understand why there is so much hate in the world, hate for strangers they dont even know!

OK enough of that. Today I am starting to be better about my fluid intake see if that helps my swelling. I am on a low sodium, restricted fluid diet because the type of heart failure I had, I tend to have edema. Its just been worse lately. I take Lasix daily which helps some but not like it used to. So I am trying to watch how much I drink. Geez! Its hard ya know? I am used to drinking 2 bottles of water with my meals and I am not sure how much in between. Anyway I am really thirsty LOL but I am determined to stay below my allotted 2 liters.

I am going to make 2 pies this weekend, I bought the ingredents today. Wish me luck..I am the worlds worst cook but my mom assured me these pies are as easy as pie! LOL. I will let everyone know, maybe post pictures of the finished masterpeices LOL

later

3 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL,she's right!
You're going to do great!
Mmmmm pie..droooool!

Good luck on drinking less!
It's so easy to just guzzle it down,lol. I have to watch myself too,because I have given myself the beginings of water intoxication,eeek!

I just heard one of those recordings and it had me sobbing:(
So,so,sad:(

2:15 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i'm not listening to any of that stuff..ever..and good luck with the pies!!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I haven’t gone through and read the transcripts. Like you I think I put all of it in the back of my mind and just avoid thinking about it. I was so devastated when it happened.

That must be awful not being able to drink much. I wish you could find something easier that really worked for you.

Good luck with those pies!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home