Friday, May 05, 2006

This is what usually happens when we have to split up tables, we get segregated...this is the "men's table"

Hope you all enjoyed the trip to hooters. I know Mr Fab will be disappointed I didnt get one of our waitress and her lemur in her shirt. OK she didnt have room for a lemur in that tight outfit, but it would make a cool picture huh? Oh also, Bec was telling me she doesnt understand blogging and I kept my mouth shut...my friends dont know I blog and I want to keep my friends so I dont let them know. I just said I thought a blog was online diary. haha....her picture is in a blog now!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Guys... tsk tsk tskā€¦. They are so funny.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I have only eaten once at Hooter's and I was puking all night. Not fun. Bad memories.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home