Saturday, May 06, 2006


This picture made me laugh on a sad day for me....

I needed to laugh today. Today is my daughter senior prom and I was not with her to help her get ready, take pictures or anything. I was ok until she told me about the senior walk. I didnt have one of those, and she had to explain that they introduce each couple and say a few words about each of them. Even though she has called me 4 times today and I did get one camera phone pic I am really missing an important event and I am just sick about it. But Keifer with his pants down...well that is just too funny for words! Thanks Keifer for your drunken binge, it helped me through a rough day. I still think Jack Bauer is invincible, although I am havent forgiven him for giving the tape back over the really bad terrorist guy just because Audrey was bleeding to death.

Later

Later

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

sorry you missed so much. That Keiffer pic is hillarious though.

2:48 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I would be feeling sad too. But remember she will be having many more important events in her life for you to share in.
((((Hugs))))

8:46 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

It's good to laugh at others :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

OMG - that is freakin funny!!! I needed to see that this morning. Too Funny!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home