Friday, May 05, 2006

We had to split up and sit at 2 tables, here is the some of the gang.
These pictures turned out horrible!

But I am posting them anyway to prove I do get out from time to time LOL. Wendsday was my friends son's birthday...sons as in plural, they are twins. They turned 23 and we all went out to Hooters for Bike night. That place was packed! People were fighting for the stools at one point! Bike night is always busy when the weather is nice. Now I like Bike night but I do not care for Hooters food at all. I dont know what it is, must be just me but I always feel ripped off in a way. I forgot my regular camera so I took these shots with my phone but they turned out bad!

Later


1 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

You're too cute to have a mean tough girl look!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home