Monday, May 22, 2006


Normal day

I think Ms L did this, a recounting of a normal day in her life. I am so tired tonight, beyond tired really so I thought I would walk you through my day, it doesnt look like I should be as tired as I am.

4:45 am...The Candian called from work to wake me up...he always says the same things to make sure I am awake cuz my brain will talk for me even if I am still asleep

4:45 to 5:15 let all the dogs out, pour coffee that was on a timer that I set up the night before.

5:15-6:oo check email, read blogs, grunt and stare aimlessly still trying to wake up.

6:oo get dogs in, go in the kitchen and jiggle their bowls loudly so they will hear and come in without a fuss.

6:05-6:15 feed dogs. This sounds easy but its quite a chore.

6;15- 6:30 read news online

6:30 unload dishwasher, put dirty coffee cup in dishwasher. Pour the rest of the coffee into a carafe for the Canadain we he gets home

6:45 - 7:30 Shower, dress, put on make up. Call in Breakfast order. Pack my lunch. give dogs treats and I am out the door.

7:32 Stop at Sandys drive thru for my egg sandwich

7:32-7:50 drive to work, talk to the Canadian who is on his way home.

7:50-8:oo fight for a parking space, eat my sandwich.

8;00 -12:00 work work work. yada yada yada blah blah blah.

12:00 to 1:00 eat lunch, turkey sandwhich and rice a roni (the san francisco treat!)

1:00: -4:00 Work work work yada yada yada blah blah blah again.

4:00- 4:30 run work errands...the bank, the post office and the bookkeepers office. If I am really really lucky I get to go to an attorneys offiice!!

4:30 -5:00 finish up odds and ends, do trash duty (which I am not allowed to do at home because of the heart failure but they seem to think its ok for me to take out everyones trash at work one week a month) clock out and its I am outta there!

5;00 to 5;20 Drive home, returned Stuffgirls call

5;20 - 6:00 actually see the Canadian for 10 minutes before he goes to work.

6;00 Feed dogs again

6:00-7:00 surf net read emails and blogs

7:00 decide not to cook, drive the Wendys drive thru

7:00-8:00 eat, clean kitchen let out dogs and play pogo

8:00- 10 watch 24 while writing this blog entry. talking to Stuffgirl and Kornfan on the phone. Fold laundry, fix coffee for tomorrow morning. let dogs out again.

8:30 Holy crap, Jack Bauer just killed a man with his Thighs!! he must have used the Thighmaster for years!!

10:00 call the Canadian to say goodnight. go to bed.

Yes another exciting day here in Pleasantville.

later





2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

That's quite a bit to fit into just one day. Hope you are having a nice Tuesday.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Busy busy lady!!
It sounds pretty darn good to me:)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home