Wednesday, May 03, 2006


OH YEAH I am Hip, I am with it...I am Groovy baby!

I was trying to explain to my daughter this new song I had heard and really liked

Me: It says something like misery loves me and its by the group...oh you know the ones. The Fall down guys.

Stuffgirl: Umm...Mom, do you mean the Fallout Boys?

Me: Oh yeah is that their name?

Stuffgirl started out slowly giggling until she was almost howling with laughter. pretty much that ended the conversation. I am so glad I could liven up her day with hilarity at my expense.

No Doubt about it...I am The. Coolest. Mom. Ever.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

I hope you're doing well.

You're plenty cool. There are worse things than not remembering Fallout Boy...You're just ahead of the game. I'm sure by next year, no one will remember them...(I kid, of course...sorta)...

That sundae you had the other day sounds pretty good...

Take care out there, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Heeheeheeheehee,I do that ALL the time,too funny!
I think you are cool,cuz you're listening to recent music,so there;p

7:57 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Hehehe...that's too cute!

8:58 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

hehehe thats pretty cute Mel..my mom is the same as you :) THE COOLEST ;) :P

8:29 AM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Hahaha. I love it.
And I listed my ten simple pleasures. :)
Thanks for the idea.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

LMAO!
My daughter loves fall down boys too! She gets the biggest laughs when I am trying to be all cool and up to date while singing along to one of her cd's and totally mess up the lyrics!

You are a cool mom!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hey, at least you got it partially right! She knew what you were talking about.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home